Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A New Semester














Welcome back everyone for a new semester of learning ! We have a new French exchange student with us, his name is Bertrand. He will be with us until the 31st July, please make him feel welcome. Here is his introduction. Have a great Term 3 tout le monde !

Bonjour, je m’appelle Bertrand, je suis francais et j’ai 15 ans. Je suis a Perth pendant un mois, Durant mon sejour, je suis pendant deux semaines dans “Mount Lawley Senior High School” pour me familiariser avec l’anglais. J’habite a coter de Biarritz dans un petit village qui s’appelle Hasparren. Ce village se situe` au sud-ouest de la france. J’ai une grande soeur de 19 ans et un petit frere de 13 ans. Mon pere est dentiste et ma mere est pharmacienne.


Hello, my name is Bertrand, I am 15 years. I will be in Perth for one month, during my holidays, I will spend two weeks in “Mount Lawley Senior High School” to improve my English skills. In France I live in a little village next to Biarritz. This village is located in the south west of France. I have one older sister and one younger brother. They are 19 and 13 years old. My father is a dentist and my mother is a chemist.

No comments: