Friday, July 23, 2010

French Exchange Student Alexandre Moog

I'm Alexandre, but call me Alex, it's better. I'm 15 years old and I live in a small town, Avrille, next to a bigger one, Angers, which is situated in France, specifically in the West.
I arrived in Austalia on Friday, 16th of July and I am going to stay in Perth for 1 month, but only 3 weeks in your school. I'm very happy at the idea of discovering your country. I have studied English for 5 years and I've already been several times to differents English speaking countries. However, it's the first time that I have come to Australia. I like your culture and the customs of your life and I would like to know more about it.
See ya in the school!
 
Je m'appelle Alexandre, mais appelez moi Alex, c'est mieux. J'ai 15 ans et je vis dans une petit ville, Avrille, a cote d'une plus grande, Angers, qui est situee en France, plus precisement dans l'Ouest.
Je suis arrive en Australie le Vendredi 16 Juillet et je reste a Perth pendant 1 mois, mais seulement 3 semaines dans votre ecole. Je suis tres heureux a l'idee de decouvrir votre pays. J'etudie l'Anglais depuis 5 ans et j'ai deja ete plusieurs fois dans de differents pays anglophones. Cependant, c'est la premiere fois que je viens en Australie. J'aime votre culture et vos habitudes de vie et j'aimerais en savoir plus a ce propos.
A bientot a l'ecole !
 
Yours faithfully
 
Alexandre Moog

No comments: